Thursday, April 18, 2019

NEW HOMES



The Weight of Memory I
10" x 10"
mixed media on paper on panel


Powers Gallery has found a new home for these two paintings!  This pair is part of my Fragility of Memory series.  They are mixed media on Arches oil paper mounted on birch panel.  The mixed media consists of graphite, crayon, cold wax medium and oil.  I delivered these paintings to the gallery on February 20th for the Essence of Abstraction show that was ongoing from January 26th until March 9th.  

The gallery had already sold five of my paintings in this exhibit and were asking for more.  Luckily I had just finished the second painting below and had the panels and frames in house.  I was able to deliver both within the week.  



The Weight of Memory II
10" x 10"
mixed media on paper on panel


It is always rewarding to have one's work being welcomed into a new home.  Thank you Powers Gallery and thank you new collectors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment