Saturday, July 7, 2018

NEW HOME



Fragments of March: Chance of Snow
mixed media/paper
22" x 30"

When I arrive home from France last Monday a letter was waiting for me with the exciting news of a  home for this painting.  I am grateful to Powers Gallery for making this happen.  This was shown in their exhibit Contemporary Vision 2018 and is the second of my paintings to sell in this show.  They did a magnificent job framing it too I must add.

I did a series of these paintings last year in March of 2017 (it seems so long ago) when winter was dicey as it was this past March with 4 blizzards.  Each painting is mixed media consisting of acrylics, India ink, acrylic ink, graphite, and crayon on 300 lb cold press Waterford Saunders paper.  If interested in seeing more from this series please visit Powers Gallery.  

No comments:

Post a Comment