Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A ROYAL GALLERY


Today I drove down to Providence, RI, to pick up my two paintings from the Royal Gallery.  This gallery hosted the Art League of Rhode Island Holiday Small Works exhibit from  November 17th  to this past Saturday, December 19th.  From day one, this gallery has been a joy to work with.  Their level of professionalism, service and courtesy to both artists and clients is superb.  Even though this exhibit was just up for a month, the gallery hosted three special events to promote the show.  The staff assembled a excellent portfolio of each artist featured that would be a model to emulate for any other show/gallery.  Today  my paintings were waiting for me, each wrapped in crisp white paper and  labeled.  When I unwrapped the work at home I found a card with holiday greetings from the gallery.  Plus the young woman who gave me my paintings said to me, "I just love your work."   I just love their style.  They are the Royal gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment