Thursday, July 2, 2015

@ THE GARDEN



These are the 4 paintings I did at the Maine Botanical Gardens in Boothbay Harbor in May (seems so long ago).   A must place to visit!  All are small: 10 x 10 or 12 x 12 inches oil on panel.  The first 2 were painted on Friday, May 19th,  where I was hidden away in a little nook of the pathway.  (please see yesterday's blog)




These 2 below were painted on Saturday.  It was a much cooler day and down by the pond was a sweet spot.  




Then I moved into the woods for this one!




All of these will soon be on my website under Wild Beauty.  And these along with other paintings will be on exhibit in Gloucester, MA for my solo show at Gallery 53 (formerly Rocky Neck Gallery)  from August 12 - Sept 1, 2015.  More details on that show to come.  

No comments:

Post a Comment