Wednesday, January 14, 2015

2014 IN REVIEW part 2

In 2014 I was invited to show my in Somerville, and Newton, MA, and Rockport, ME.  These venues proved fruitful as my paintings sold here along with a very good year at the galleries that represent me: Rocky Neck Gallery in Gloucester, MA; Hope Gallery in Bristol RI, and NOW Designs Studios in Acton, MA.


Black Chemise #2 acrylic/paper 2011
Love Shack exhibit February 2014 @ Nave Gallery,  Somerville, MA


Wild Beauty o/p 2014
Guest artist @ Barb Jackson Gallery in Rockport, ME


Isle of Shoals
Journey Series
mixed media /paper
28 x 36

My Slip series from  2011, the Journeys series started in 2012 and Wild Beauty, new this past summer, have all been well received with paintings from each series invited into new homes.  This recognition is such an honor!

Another fun part of 2014 was having the opportunity to paint on location in many parts of New England.  It is a inspiring change from working in the studio.



Pemaquid , ME where my series Wild Beauty was born

I promise just one more day of a review and that will be brief as the studio calls to me.  I wish you a day of fun even though the sky is milky grey, the sun hides and the temperature stays in the single digits.

No comments:

Post a Comment