Thursday, October 23, 2014

RECENT SALES

Isle of Shoals
mixed media on paper
28 x 36 framed

These two paintings recently sold at the Rocky Neck Gallery in Gloucester, MA.  Both are from my Journeys series started in 2012 and this series continues to expand.  Originally I was working with old road maps retracing the routes my parents traveled and imagining the trips they took.  This evolved to the concept of travel we take once we recall our own stories.

I feel very honored that these works on paper have been invited to new homes.  You can see more of my work on my website.  The Journey series has sparked a new body of work I started this summer called Remnants.   I am very excited to be exploring this idea in the studio now.



If I Leave Now
mixed media on paper
36 x 28 framed

On another note my painting workshop scheduled for this weekend at Mother Brook Arts in Dedham has been cancelled due to low enrollment.  We are planning another concept for the spring that might be more attractive for interested artists.  I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment