Friday, March 23, 2012

THANK YOU



This past Wednesday, I did my first demo on Creating a Series at Concord Art Association.  It was a lovely spring day with buds just emerging in the unseasonal warm sun.  A day, I was sure, many people would want to stay outdoors instead of sitting inside for 2 hours listening to me.  I was more than pleasantly surprised by the attendance.  Overwhelmed would be a better word.  In those two hours I had such fun interacting with a very generous and kind audience.  Though I was very nervous intially they put me right at ease right away. 

I am very grateful to all that attended and also want to thank the staff of Concord Art for making my time there so enjoyable and easy.  I love how art brings so many people together.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment