Monday, September 28, 2009

A STEEL M


A large steel M is something I would like on the roof of my studio.  This letter can mean many things besides my name and today I am thinking of the largeness of Monday, the start of another week, the day after a relaxing Sunday, the day one needs to get serious and back to work.  For most artists like myself everyday we are working at our profession and no matter if we are distracted by other endeavors of employment or life's daily demands we are thinking, feeling, scribbling, and projecting in our mind about work in our studio and those paintings yet to be painted.  I had a very jammed pack weekend of working and that ability to work without interruption has inspired me to jump on the day and start anew.  I wish  everyone a beautiful Monday!   

No comments:

Post a Comment