Friday, June 14, 2019

SUMMER

Untitled
18" x 18" mixed media on canvas
©2019

Here are three more paintings in that summertime vibe.  Living through the four seasons of New England I like to keep that summer feeling with me all year.


Untitled
18" x 18" mixed media on canvas
©2019

These are mixed media on canvas consisting of acrylic, India ink, crayons and graphite.  It has been awhile since I worked on canvas so it was fun to change the surface.  



Untitled
18" x 18" mixed media on canvas
©2019

These have yet to be titled.  My plan now is to go to the cool side as these summer days heat up (though its not officially summer until June 21st) and work on more paintings with a predominance of blues.  Blue reminds me of the water: New England's quiet ponds, cool lakes and the moody seas.





No comments:

Post a Comment