Friday, January 18, 2019

NEW SHOW


The Things We Carry
mixed media/panel
2018

I am happy to announce that I will have paintings in Powers Gallery new show The Essence of Abstraction opening Saturday, January 26, 2019.  This exhibit will run through to March 9th.  I will be joining artists: Charlie Bluett, Kathy DeFlice-Secor, Robin Remick, Fran Busse, Ellen Rolli, Jan McElhinny, Iris Marcus, Pat Gerkin, Elizabeth Ahern, & Joe McCarthy.

My work will range from large 36" x 36" to small 6" x 6".  Many are new paintings  -  mixed media consisting of cold wax medium with oil and including graphite, India ink & crayon on panel.  Cold wax is new medium for me and one I am loving due to its versatility.  I will also have several small matted cold wax/oils on paper there.

Powers Gallery is located at 144 Great Road (rte 2A), Acton, MA.  Telephone is 978-263-5105.  For more information click this link.  Stop in next Saturday from 3-6 PM, have a glass of wine, meet the artists and enjoyed a visual feast of contemporary art.  

No comments:

Post a Comment