Tuesday, November 17, 2015

SMFA Art Sale



Barely
watercolor/paper
30" x 22"

It is that time of the year again - the SMFA Art sale is opening this Thursday until Sunday.  I have two paintings in the show.  Both are from my Slip series.  Barely, above, is framed in a slim frosted gold metal frame measuring 36" x 28" with archival 6 ply mat and archival backing board.  The painting is watercolor on 300 lb CP paper. Below is Intimate III, also watercolor on 300 lb CP paper.  This one is offered as a shrink-wrap.  For pricing info click here.  If you would like to view more from my Slip series please visit my website or Powers Gallery in Acton where they have a selection of my abstract slips.



Intimate III
watercolor/paper
30" x 22"


Hours for the sale are Thursday 11/19 - Saturday 11/20 @ 10 AM - 8 PM.  Sunday 11/22 from 10 AM - 5 PM. Click here for directions & for more information please click here.  Hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment