Friday, August 14, 2015

WILD BEAUTY




Small is good!  On Wednesday morning my car was loaded with the paintings for my Wild Beauty show at Gallery 53 on Rocky Neck in Gloucester.  It was sweet to be able to carry all the work into the gallery in one trip.  Tomorrow night is a reception - please join me for a cool drink, tasty treats and some new paintings.  The festivities start at 6 PM until 8.




The exhibit runs until Tuesday, September 1st.  Gallery hours are 10 AM to 6 PM - 7 days a week.  The gallery is on 53 Rocky Neck Ave.   This show is part of the gallery's Summer Artists Series and features 7 invited New England artists to exhibit throughout the summer season.




I have 10 paintings currently on view, all oil on panel.  This is an ongoing series painted plein air.  Nature challenges me to interpret its energy.  I paint that impression of its wild beauty. 

Hope you can stop in!

No comments:

Post a Comment