Wednesday, June 13, 2012

YES

SLIP # 7
acrylic/canvas
18 x 18

Luckily, last night, I checked my spam folder and had a notice of very good news.  My painting above: Slip # 7, has been selected for the 15th Annual ISAP (International Society of Acrylic Painters) Open International Exhibition.  The juror is Katherine Liu - one of my favorite artists and one I hope to study with someday. The show will take place in Paso Robles, California from July 14th - August 12, 2012.   This will be a first having my work in a exhibit on the west coast.  It is so exciting, after many rejections of late, for me to finally hear or read these five words, "your work has been selected...". 

1 comment:

  1. Martha: Wonderful news!! Congratulations. I am not surprised - your work is absolutely breathtaking. I love every piece you create. Congratulations again. ~terry

    ReplyDelete