Tuesday, May 1, 2012

SHEAR RED



April flew by with out many days at the studio.  I did however go to New Mexico twice and Maine once.  Plus I worked on two articles for the Palette Magazine and one big project that was art association related.  I am so ready to get back to the studio this week. 

Yesterday I delivered this painting to Concord Art Association Paint the Town Auction. This painting Shear Red is 12 x 12 acrylic on canvas finished within a black wood floater frame.  I have donated the work for their 14th annual silent auction. 

This event starts May 10th through the 18th where you can see works from all the participating artists.  This is my third year participating in this worthwhile fundraiser and I am happy to help support this wonderful art organization. 

No comments:

Post a Comment