Friday, May 14, 2010

BACK TO EASTERN STANDARD


I am back to the east coast and eastern standard time.  My trip to New Mexico was an amazing adventure like riding the high seas in a small boat.  I spent lots of lovely hours in Albuquerque with my brother and his family, my dad and my husband.  Then to Taos for an intense time of painting and meeting fellow artists.  After that it was on to Ghost Ranch with friends from Colorado.  We explored O'Keeffe country and vowed to return next year and spend more time in this inspiring land.  From there we traveled south and saw many wonderful galleries and museums in Santa Fe.  And by Sunday upon returning to Albuquerque I was lucky to have more time with my brother, sister-in-law and nephew.  I want to remain in the time zone of the land of enchantment.

No comments:

Post a Comment