Saturday, February 6, 2010

SATURDAY PLANS

Today I had planned to be viewing the Georgia O'Keeffe: Abstraction exhibit at the Phillips in DC.  But alas, old man winter foiled my plans.  Maybe in the spring I can get to DC to see this show if the snow ever melts there or until May 9th when it closes.  I missed  her show in New York City at the Whitney and could not believe my luck realizing this same show would open today at the Phillips.  When I tried to order tickets on their website it kicked me off.  Greater things were at work to say this was not to be this Saturday's activity.  So here in Massachusetts,  where winter normally shows it many moods for many months it is a quiet seasonal day, no wind, no sun and no flakes falling.  I am thinking maybe the next best thing to do is check out the MFA's exhibit The Secrets of the Tombs 10A, another show I have been wanting to see since it opened last October.  And it is local.  And I have until May 16th.


FRIDAY watercolor 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment