Friday, September 12, 2014

DEMO SUNDAY


Lexington Arts and Crafts Society has invited me to do a watercolor demo this Sunday, September 14th from 2-4 PM.


Red Slip # 3
watercolor
30 x 22


I will be painting in front of the attendees.  This will be fun and challenging as I am not use to painting with an audience.  However I will bring plenty of props and tools to enliven my talk about why I love to paint in this medium.


Red Shears
watercolor
22 x 30

The demonstration will take place in the Plummer Studio of the Lexington Arts and Crafts Society at 130 Waltham Street in Lexington.  Admission and parking are free and it is handicapped accessible.  


Memories of Home
cropped view
watercolor
18 x 24

I hope to see you there!  For more information please visit their website @ www.LACSma.org or call:  781-862-9696.





No comments:

Post a Comment