Friday, August 29, 2014

NICE WORDS





WHERE ROCKS WANDER
oil/panel
8" x 8"



I LOVE ...

- Like Nowhere Else
- Heartbeat
- Where Rocks Wander
- Here Once Before
- Granite Flow
- Lily Pond and Dark Woods (grrr!)
- Harmony

Oh ... so hard to choose.  The next question will be when / how can I see
them?  

 I received the above wonderful words in an email today. This is truly flattering to know my work resonates with someone.  The paintings mentioned are a new body of work titled Wild Beauty and are now up on my website.  (Thank you Jeanne!)  This series, I painted in Pemaquid and Stonington, Maine over the summer and is currently at the Barb Jackson Gallery in Rockport, Maine until August 31st. 

 I am really excited about another new series I also started in Maine called Remnants.  You can see a few on my updated website under Works on Paper: Maine. 

The above painting Where Rocks Wander just sold and will stay in Maine with the new owners - that too makes me very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment