Monday, July 21, 2014

FRESH AIR STUDIOS



For the past few weeks I have been trying out many new studios.  These new places have either been down by the rocks and sea or in the woods of Maine.  I have been off the grid awhile - at the end of June and a few weeks in July - not online, nor the cell phone or doing much else but painting daily.  I am excited about a new body of work I will be showing soon.

In the meantime here are some images of my different studios around the coast of Maine.  New work to be posted shortly!








rainy day studio until the sun returned



This last image is my favorite as I had two guardians keeping watch over my stuff and keeping me company.  They were also visiting, returning to this place they have come to for the last 30 years.  

No comments:

Post a Comment