Thursday, October 24, 2013

69th MEMBERS PRIZE SHOW

If I Leave Now
mixed media/paper
30 x 22

My painting, "If I Leave Now," from my Journey Series, is hanging at the University Place Gallery on 124 Mt Auburn Street, Cambridge, MA.  This was accepted into the Cambridge Art Association 69th Members Prize Show juried by Kate McNamara, Director & Chief Curator Boston University Gallery.  I have applied to this show the last few years and and am happy to finally have a painting accepted.




The show is up until November 2, 2013.  It is a very strong show and I am honored to be among such talented artists.  My painting is hanging next to Kathleen Gerdon Archer's digtal photograph titled: "As If It Had Never Been."  She is a fellow member in the Rocky Neck Gallery.




This is the painting to the right of mine.  I can't remember the artist's name but I like being sandwiched between these two artworks.  It is nice to be among friends and meet new ones through art!  

No comments:

Post a Comment