Thursday, August 8, 2013

SHOWING ELSEWHERE

St Albans
mixed media/paper
30 x 22


For the month of August these two paintings are now out of the state with one even west of the Mississippi River and the other outside New England!  St Albans above, from my Journeys Series, is in the “Map It,” National Juried Show at the Riversides Arts Center in Ypsilanti, MI.  This show runs from August 1 until the 24th.

Slip # 10,from my Slip Series, is in the 16th Annual Open ISAP International Exhibit in Paso Robles, CA.  This exhibit opened on the same day as the “Map It,” show and runs until September 2nd.  And this show is available to see online.  I love having my paintings exhibited in other parts of the country. 



Slip # 10
acrylic/canvas
18 x 18

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the two shows. I'm really liking the new series. Bet the "Map It" show was really interesting. The St Albans piece is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete