Friday, November 30, 2012

GALLERY @ 206


Yesterday I picked up my paintings from the recent show at Gallery at 206.  This was my first Pop-Up group show in excellent company with artists: Stephen Martin, Paula Estey, Nella Lush, Sorin Bica and Jeff Grassie.  The 2 day exhibit, held November 10th & 11th, was curated by ZsuZsanna Donnell.  We had two exceptional nights of art parties and 2 days of viewing - attracting an art loving crowd from all over New England to Amesbury, Massachusetts.   




L-R: Artists Stephen Martin, Paula Estey & Curator ZsuZsanna Donnell




My paintings featured are my Scissor and Slip series.  If you would like to see more of my work please visit my website.  Also on this wall  above is work (L-R) by Paula Estey, my Slips, Stephen Martin and Nella Lush. 

Slip Series
acrylic/canvas



Mixed Media by Stephen Martin



paintings by Sorin Bica & Nella Lush

L-R: Two mixed media works by Paula Estey, Painting by Sorin Bica and sculpture by Jeff Grassie.
.
This was a fun 2 day event with wonderful people!

A special thank you to Kay Bice for taking these photographs.


No comments:

Post a Comment