Sunday, November 17, 2013

ART SALE


SHIMMER
watercolor
30 x 22

These two paintings from my Slip Series will be at the School of the Museum of Fine Arts "art sale" coming up this week starting Thursday, November 21 until Sunday, November 24th.  Shimmer above is offered framed in a gold Nielsen Bainbridge metal frame with 6 ply archival matting while Barely below is offered as a shrinkwrap.  I also have 4 other slip paintings offered as shrinkwraps.  My good friend and photographer Michael Seif will have several of his photographs here.  His stunning work is highly sought so get there early!


BARELY
watercolor
30 x 22

I love participating in this event and giving back to the SMFA.  For times and directions please click on this link.  I plan to attend and shop for some art.  I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment