Thursday, November 17, 2011

LUDDITE DAY

Somedays I feel like a luddite!  I spent most of the afternoon submitting work to the SMFA upcoming sale.  The luddite problems are the results of my computer experiencing several sluggish issues with browsers and not being able to resolve those.  Plus the requirements of the submission process is a tad involved.  Though it pays to read the directions thoroughly.



West Side
watermedia

Circling
watermedia


Red Shears
watermedia

The good news is I finished, but also I had fun selecting the work.  Two years ago I was fortunate to sell some paintings so this year I am able to submit two framed works and six shrinkwraps.   This is a worthwhile event as the sales are split with the school aiding the scholarship funds.  The sale draws quite a crowd of art buyers/collectors and fans.  Inspite of the long submission process I am happy to have another fine venue to show my work.          

No comments:

Post a Comment