Thursday, September 4, 2014

CLOSING RECEPTION


If I Leave Now
mixed media/paper
30 x 22


This Saturday is a closing artists' reception for the group show of artists in our studio building.  This show: The Schwamb Mills Artistry and Craftsmanship Today, opened June 21st and has received rave reviews by visitors and the staff of The Old Schwamb Mill.  It features work by 15 + artists including Christiane Corcelle, Wendy Young, Adrienne Landry, and Rick Berry to name a few....

My painting If I Leave Now is from my Journeys series.  You can see more of this series on my website.





Please join us this Saturday 9/6, from 2-4 PM at 17 Mill Lane off Lowell Street in Arlington, MA.  Besides the fantastic artwork on display the building itself is a fascinating structure and historic treasure trove worth exploring.


No comments:

Post a Comment