Sunday, August 25, 2013

FRAMED

You Only Just Arrived
mixed media/paper
30 x 22
framed 36 x 28
$985.

These two paintings are now framed and ready for their debut in Gloucester in the new show Southend by Northeast!  This exhibit curated by Gigi Mederos, creative director of the Rocky Neck Art Colony (RNAC), features the work of five artists from Boston's South End and four artists from the North Shore.

I am very happy to be one of the four North Shore artists invited to exhibit with this dynamic group.  My two paintings are part of my Journeys series I started last year and am continuing to explore. 


If I Leave Now
mixed media/paper
30 x 22
framed 36 x 28
$985.00


The exhibit opens on Thursday, August 29, until September 22nd, at the Cultural Center of RNAC, 6 Wonson Street, Gloucester.  An artists' reception will be held on Sunday, September 8 from 5-7 PM.

I hope you can join us on Sunday, 9/7, and see the works of Adam Batliner, Cathy Bennigson, Susan Blatt, Linda Cordner, Kay Ives, Elynn Kroger, Ben MacAdam, Mary Bucci McCoy and moi!


No comments:

Post a Comment